Have you looked at IRS.gov lately? Do you know what tax bracket you are in? It’s one thing you can’t ignore. Your tax rate effects how much money you end up with each month, each year. For example, if your job tells you that you make $30,000 a year, you have to subtract $4000 right off the bat. So now you make $26,000 a year. Divide that by 12 months. You earn roughly $2100 a month. Subtract your expenses (rent, utilities, car note, insurance, gas, food, personal hygiene, clothes, cell phone). How much do you have left? When tax time comes, how much of that $4000 will you get back? Will you get any back? Will you actually “owe” taxes? If you could get more of that money back, would that be a good or bad thing? If you could earn extra money without being penalized for being placed into a new tax bracket, would that be a good or bad thing???? If you’d like to know how its possible, contact me.
Yes, Karma Karmel is sexy. She is much, much more
Karma Karmel is a rising new model and actress based in Miami, Florida. It doesn’t take long after you meet her to realize she is “all in” on the accomplishment of goals set for herself. Lets find out a little bit more about Karma.
Blessed with a stunning smile and compelling charisma, Karma studied entertainment management at Johnson & Wales University, but left school when she decided to pursue modeling full time.
Since pursuing modeling full-time in March 2012, Karma 23, has displayed her versatile talents in a variety of ventures including music videos, sexy magazine shoots, event hosting and promotional modeling.
Originally from Fort Polk, Louisiana, Karma Karmel grew up in a military family, taking the stunning vixen all around the world while soaking up the discipline of her parents and the beauties of diversity.
This discipline, Karma says, helps her stay grounded, fully aware that looks only compose a fraction of success in the modeling field.
“Looks is only 10% of it,” she says. “The rest is discipline, drive and hard work. And that’s what I feel sets me apart from many girls that may look better than me.”
This attitude keeps Karma humble and kind, yet fiercely ambitious while she provides for herself and her one-year old daughter.
A former captain of the Color Guard team, Karma is no stranger to center stage. Now completely focused, armed with education, smarts and otherworldly 34DD/24/43 attributes, Karma’s looking to sweep her way through show business.
“A lot of girls model as a hobby and just to be seen – and that’s cool!” she adds, “but to me, this is a full-time job. Something to take seriously. And I won’t stop until I reach all my goals and my daughter’s completely taken care of. That’s the bottom line.”
You want Karma to represent your product? Here is an example of what you would get.
Here are some clips from her shoot for Simply Innovative Magazine!
Look soon for the debut of Karma Karmel hosting The Top 5 Countdown on The Zone TV!!
HERE IS THE DEBUT OF KARMA KARMEL’S FIRST SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO, ROCKIN TO THE BEAT FEAT DR. RED!!!!
Book Karma Karmel by emailing email@example.com. She is available for professional and budgeted projects involving television, film, fashion, event hosting, spokesperson and more.
Fun Karma Facts:
- I like to Dance, Sing, Workout, Meditate and Have Fun!!!
- I’m a Rastafarian at heart
- As my name says, I believe in karma, which is why I always dedicate myself fully but I expect no less from other
- I’m a vegetarian
- I love to give. I might be a naïve idealist, but I really wanna change the world and help people.
- Have you looked at IRS.gov lately? Do you know what tax bracket you are in? It’s one thing you can’t ignore. Your tax rate effects how much money you end up with each month, each year. For example, if your job tells you that you make $30,000 a year, you have to subtract $4000 right [...]
- One of the biggest examples in the last 5 years of how “a job” is not “guaranteed” is the announcement this week that CNN is laying off 300 employees. That Turner Broadcasting is laying off over 1000 people over the next year. One of the biggest networks on the planet is laying off people, because [...]
- Remember the movie “John Q”? When people are dependent on their job to provide healthcare, then the job decides to not provide healthcare or layoff a person, what does that person do if they or someone in their family suddenly have a life threatening illness?? Does it matter? Ever think about it? If you don’t [...]
- Sometimes people do things to purposely try to stop you from doing what you want to do. They know that they are bringing you difficulty. They believe they have power to crush your dreams and goals. All you have to do is replace them. quickly or slowly, but just replace them and move on. Show [...]
Your life revolves around taxes, are the odds in your favor?
What would you if you had no insurance in a life emergency?
Remember the movie “John Q”? When people are dependent on their job to provide healthcare, then the job decides to not provide healthcare or layoff a person, what does that person do if they or someone in their family suddenly have a life threatening illness?? Does it matter? Ever think about it? If you don’t have a backup plan or alternative, someone that you love could die.
There are millions of people in process of losing healthcare care because their jobs can’t afford to provide insurance. There are millions in between jobs that have no way to get access to doctors or medicine at an affordable rate. There are people who need help and you know who they are. I can help them. I can help people secure subsidies for their families. I can help provide health and life insurance to protect a family if the worse happens. Why wouldn’t you tell someone so they can get the information and find out what options they have, especially if they can save money? Only reason my dad is still alive is because of insurance. If you or someone you know need alternatives in healthcare or life or health insurance, call me at 7063938426 to discuss. #johnq #laidoff #fired #benefits #health #life #insurance
Do you want to see the world burn???
Sometimes people do things to purposely try to stop you from doing what you want to do. They know that they are bringing you difficulty. They believe they have power to crush your dreams and goals. All you have to do is replace them. quickly or slowly, but just replace them and move on. Show them they are not as important as they think they are. I’m not a Lebron James fan, but i saw a video clip that again proves one of my points. some people, many people, would rather bring everybody down to the depths of pain, anguish, misery and having no money on the basis of “we got to stick together”, “we all we got”, “the man is keeping us down”, rather than wanting to see people “rise up”.
Rather than supporting those that are trying to “not be poor forever”. Rather than supporting those that are “trying” to build their own thing, be a better person, etc. why is that? Sometimes the phrase “if its too good to be true, it usually isn’t” is sometimes wrong. WHAT IF IT IS TRUE??????? What if you’re entire life could change, why are so many willing to risk never finding out just because of PRIDE? Why do many people just want to see the world burn???
What do you think?